Salary: Grade SO1 £32,301 - £33,474 per annum
Actual salary: £27,876 - £ £29,402 per annum based on 35 hours per week, Term Time Only
Required for: March 2022.
Doyou want the opportunity to lead and develop our two-year-old provision supporting young children to have a good start in life, in a thriving school?
We are looking to appoint a full time early years’ practitioner who is experienced in working within the Early Years Foundation Stage and working with children under three.
We need a practitioner who:
- Really cares about young children and their learning
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with young children
- Relates well to parents and actively supports early home learning
- Is passionate about providing high quality and enabling environments for children to learn, develop and thrive
- Wants the opportunity to grow and develop
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community
Salary: Grade SO1 £32,301 – £33,474 per annum Actual salary: £27,876 – £ £29,402 per annum based on 35 hours per week, Term Time Only Required for: March 2022. Doyou want t...
Early Years Practitioner
- Hours: 40 hours/week (Full Time)
- Salary: £20,800 - £22,776 Plus £500 signing bonus (T&C's apply)
- Qualification: Full and relevant Level 3+ childcare qualification required
- Experience: Some experience working in an Early Years setting
In all our nurseries, we are following government guidelines and have extensive Covid-19 policies and procedures in place with PPE available when required and have taken various measures to ensure that safety is maintained for all.
Early Years Practitioner Hours: 40 hours/week (Full Time) Salary: £20,800 – £22,776 Plus £500 signing bonus (T&C’s apply) Qualification: Full and relevant Level 3+ childcare qu...
Trainee Healthcare Scientist
We are seeking a trainee Healthcare Scientist to train in Clinical Engineering Directorate. The Directorate provides a range of services, clinical measurement and development, rehabilitation engineering, imaging physics and radiation safety, and nuclear medicine at various locations.
Clinical engineers can work anywhere that mechanical, electronic or software engineering overlap with healthcare. Depending on your background, skills and interests you could find yourself joining any one of these projects: making aids to support people with disabilities live a dignified life; designing electronics to help diagnose cardiac disease in the home; testing our own haemodialysis system in the paediatric intensive care unit; or writing deep-learning software to predict disease from a remote consultation.
- Interview Date 11/03/2022
- 37 Hours 30 Minutes/Week
- You will be redirected to our portal to apply for the vacancy. Please expand the job details section and read all of the information before applying for the vacancy.
The aim of the STP is to produce graduates who will possess the essential knowledge, skills, experience and attributes required of a newly-qualified Clinical Scientist in the NHS. They will be competent to undertake complex scientific and clinical roles, defining and choosing investigative and clinical options, making key judgements about complex facts and clinical situations within a quality assurance framework.
Trainee Healthcare Scientist We are seeking a trainee Healthcare Scientist to train in Clinical Engineering Directorate. The Directorate provides a range of services, clinical measurement and developm...
Caregiver/Home Care Aide Weekly Pay
Caregiver/Home Care Aide Weekly Pay