Salary: Grade SO1 £32,301 – £33,474 per annum
Actual salary: £27,876 – £ £29,402 per annum based on 35 hours per week, Term Time Only
Required for: March 2022.
Doyou want the opportunity to lead and develop our two-year-old provision supporting young children to have a good start in life, in a thriving school?
We are looking to appoint a full time early years’ practitioner who is experienced in working within the Early Years Foundation Stage and working with children under three.
We need a practitioner who:
- Really cares about young children and their learning
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with young children
- Relates well to parents and actively supports early home learning
- Is passionate about providing high quality and enabling environments for children to learn, develop and thrive
- Wants the opportunity to grow and develop
In return we can offer you:
- A school committed to your professional learning/development
- A vibrant and creative place to work
- A school at the heart of its community